Purchased the old Pioneer School on 6th and I Streets for the church.
- 1957, built the existing church complex on Tokay Avenue at a cost of $140,000 under the spiritual leadership of the Very Rev. Emmanuel Papageorge. The Church Complex includes a House of Worship (seating capacity 350) and a Church Hall, kitchen, and meeting rooms.
- 1970 the Office and Classroom Building was built at a cost of $125,000.
- 1975 an outdoor pavilion was constructed at a cost of $25,000.
- 1979 - Expansion of the Church Cultural Center and Kitchen Price of Construction: $125,000 Fund Raising: Donations were received in one evening to meet the cost of the Project Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. John Asimacopoulos Parish Membership: 225 Families Project: Expand the existing hall and kitchen to meet the growing needs of the parish. Seating capacity expanded from 300 to 500 in the Church Hall.
- 1980 - Renovation and expansion of the church choir loft Price of Renovation: $20,000 Fund Raising: Private Donation Project: To upgrade and expand the size of the existing choir loft.
- 1987 - Renovation Committee selected to discuss the needs of the House of Worship Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Jon Magoulias
- 1987 - Stewardship Program Begins Parish Membership: 275 Families
- 1989 - Renovation of the church interior begins Price of Renovation: $200,000 Fund Raising: Donations and Renovation Banquet collected $175,000. All ecclesiastical items: icons, furniture, woodcarvings, marble, etc. donated by parishioners. The balance, to cover mechanical and electrical changes, was paid from the parish treasury.
- 1990 - Church Landscaping Price of Landscaping: $15,000 Fund Raising: The success of the Stewardship Ministry enables the Parish Council to budget the cost without seeking contributions
- 1991 - Church parking lot expanded and repaved Price of paving: $35,000 Fund Raising: The success of the Stewardship Ministry enables the Parish Council to budget the cost without seeking contributions Parish Membership: 300 Families
- 1992 - Carillon Bell System installed in the church by the Verdin Bell Co. Price of Installation: $10,000 Fund Raising: Private Donation
- 1992 - Church Offices refurbished and upgraded Price: $25,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations
- 1992 - Icons (Pantocrator & 32 saints) installed in Church ceiling Price: $42,000 Funda Raising Private Donations
- 1994 - Church Complex completely reroofed Price: $100,000 Fund Raising: A Banquet was held in the Church Hall where the stewards of the parish contributed $103,000 for this project. Type of Roof: A metal roof was selected that resembles Spanish Tiles.
- 1995 - Narthex Iconography completed Price: $35,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: After years of considering to expand the church, it was decided that the size of the church was adequate. Research was done to study the proper iconographic guidelines for icons in the Narthex. It was decided to do the life of the Virgin Mary on the walls and ceiling of the Narthex. Parish Membership: 325 Families
- 1996 - New Church Sound System installed Price: $5,000 Fund Raising: Private Donation Parish Membership: 325 Families
- 1997 - 40th Anniversary of the Building of the Church Complex on Tokay Avenue. Life of Christ Iconography Project Begins.
- 1998 - Church Proper Iconography completed Price: $120,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The final phase of the church renovation which began in 1989 was completed. The iconography depicting the Life of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was completed by iconographer Demetrios Mourlas of Athens, Greece. Parish Membership: 335 Families
- 1999 - Church Library Price: $15,000 Fund Raising: Parish Budget Capital Improvement Project: The need to provide an updated library facility with computers, books and videos pertaining to the Christian Orthodox Faith was realized.
- 1999 - Renovation of the outdoor pavilion Price: $25,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The outdoor pavilion was renovated to portray scenes from Greece. Decorative columns and paintings were installed to beautify the pavilion for activities that are held in it.
- 2000 - Video Production of the Church interior entitled, Byzantine Iconography: Visions of Victory Project: Realizing a need to teach the importance of Iconography and to detail the meaning of the iconography found in the Annunciation Church, a 60 minute video was produced. Upon completion of the video, it was awarded a Telly Award Finalist for amateur video productions.
- 2000 - Remodeling of cabinetry in the Church Price: $5,000 Fund Raising: Parish Budget Capital Improvements Project: Beautiful oak cabinetry for the Sacristy, Vestry, and Choir Room was installed.
- 2002 - 2003 - Remodeling of Church Hall Price: $225,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The renovation of the Church Hall and Kitchen that included flooring, ceilings, chandeliers, a larger walk-in refrigerator and a walk-in freezer, and renovation of the Refreshment Center.
- 2003 - Church Iconography Price: $40,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The completion of Iconography for the Holy Sanctuary that included: 2 Scenes depicting the Holy Communion of the Holy Apostles; The Divine Liturgy of the Angels; the icons of St. John of Kronstadt; St. Nicholas Planas; St. Romanos the Melodist; and St. Lavrentios the Deacon
- 2005 - Church Mosaic Iconography Price: $75,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The installation of a mosaic icon of the Annunciation that included the arch over the church entrance.
- 2005 - Church Iconography Price: $120,000 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Seventy-two icons of saints were written to complete the Nave of the church.
- 2005 - 75th Anniversary Video Project: A one hour and forty minute video was produced to detail the history of the Parish. This was completed in conjunction with the 75th Anniversary of the establishment of the Parish in 1930.
- 2005 - Sound System Price: $15,000.00 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: The installation of two separate sound systems: 1.) Church Exterior and 2.) Fellowship Hall.
- 2005 – Storage Facility Price: $7,500.00 Fund Raising: Parish Capital Improvement Budget Project: Build a storage unit off of the kitchen to store equipment.
- 2005 – New dinnerware for the Church Hall Price: $17,000.00 Fund Raising: Parish Capital Improvement Budget Project: Replacing existing dinnerware with new china and glassware to serve 500 people.
- 2006 – New dome installed on bell tower Price: $30,000.00 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Replacement of the old dome that had begun to collapse and replace crosses on the church that match.
- 2007 – New church doors Price: $17,000.00 Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Replacing the front church doors that had deteriorated with new decorative steel doors.
- 2007 – Seal and repair the church parking lot. Price: $5,500.00 Fund Raising: Parish Maintenance Budget Project: Repair cracking and graveling of the parking lot and seal the entire area.
- 2007 – Church Sign Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Following vandalism of the sign, a new design and lettering that cannot be easily removed.
- 2008 -- Church Hall Audio/Visual Equipment Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Installation of three 60 inch plasma televisions; video/dvd player; with ability to connect a video camera to three different locations for viewing purposes.
- 2008 -- Kitchen upgrades Price: $22,000.00 Fund Raising: Parish Capital Improvement Budget Project: Install two new convection/baking ovens; a new stove with 8 burners and two more convection ovens below.
- 2009 -- Church cameras and Internet Broadcasting Fund Raising: Private Donations Project: Install two video cameras for the purpose of recording and broadcasting services live via the Internet.
- 2009 -- Paving the Parking Lot behind the Church Price: $225,000.00 Project: Re-landscape and pave the open field area behind the Church, and build a 6' brick wall around three sides of it to replace the old wooden fence. Fund Raising: Private donations. Parish membership: 350 families
- 2010 -- Choir Loft Iconography Price: $45,000.00 Project: Install Icons on the walls and ceiling of the Choir Loft. Fund Raising: Private Donations. 2. 3. Project: To replace the doors on the entire church complex that were beginning to detriourate from years of usage.